Missing Resources/Syncing Devices

jayseanspach

I'm having two issues:

(1)  Anytime I "research" something, a window pops up saying that "Sample Tool v2" is missing and thus not searched (look at attached file). It instructs me to look for it in the "Library" or remove it from the program. First of all, I don't even know what that tool is and whether it's useful to me. But I'd also like to resolve it one way or another so that this window stops popping up. 

(2) I've synced my laptop, desktop, and iPhone with my DropBox account. And I've changed my preferences to open Accordance to "the last session." However, anytime I switch devices, not only does it not carry over any highlights, etc., but it also does not pick up where I left off on another device. Is there a way to make that work? 

Thank you, 

Jayse

post-35052-0-59806800-1525181129_thumb.png

It looks like what you've done is delete the "Sample tool v2.acc7" file in finder without deleting it from your accordance library.  So accordance is trying to search it because it's in your library, but can't find the file.  To remove it from your library, open your library and search "Sample", then right click the "Sample Tool v2" item, and click remove.