Hebrew Audio Chapters... very difficult to listen via iOS.

theblackbluejay

Hi Everyone, 

So I have the Hebrew Audio—OT, and I love listening to it on my iPhone. It is very entertaining, as well as helpful for memorizing passages.  However, there is a significant problem with listening on iOS while on the go. If I were listening to music/Apple music/Pandora or even Netflix, I can put my phone in my pocket, and turn the screen off (which happens automatically after a certain amount of time) and the audio continues; I can listen while I walk. But with the Hebrew Audio, as soon as the screen locks after a couple of minutes, the audio cuts out, making it necessary to stop and unlock the phone every few minutes. It is thus practically impossible to listen to the Hebrew Bible unless one is stationary and constantly manipulating the screen.  

Can this be changed?  This change would make listening to the Hebrew Audio modules much more practicable.  As a student of Hebrew Bible, this is very important aid and tool for me.  

Thanks, 

David

Even if that were the case, if my phone moves at all in my pocket or bumps into anything else while walking—which is a constant—the same problem presents itself.  Can the Accordance app not behave the same way that most other apps which play audio behave, and continue playing video even if the screen is locked?

• Like 2