Qumran Non-Biblical Mss

mudum

I have purchased the module of Qumran non-biblical manuscripts and it works well on my PC, but I do not see it on 'easy install' of Accordance for Android. I have been able to download other modules, but this one I do not see it available.

Is there a problem with my account? Have you made this module available for Android?

Currently the Android app is running content V11.0 and older. The Qumran (I believe) is 11.2.5.

So the Android app is not yet supporting that content and it is excluding it from the Android Easy Install.

• 1 month later...

I'd also like to ask for the integration of Qumran texts. When can we expect to have these approximately?

Honestly, I'm focused right now on finalizing V1.1 for general release. I haven't even looked at what comes next (though doubtless some higher up in the food chain have done so), therefore I just can't provide any guidance on it at this point.

I will say that Instant Details ended up being a much bigger thing (code and features) than I expected, so V1.1 took longer than I expected. Hopefully I won't be so surprised (and/or naïve) on the next set of features, whatever they turn out to be.

The newer Qumran versions include the Lakhish paleo-Hebrew font for words that were written in that script, and this is the reason that they require extra programming and the addition of the new font.

• 5 months later...

The newer Qumran versions include the Lakhish paleo-Hebrew font for words that were written in that script, and this is the reason that they require extra programming and the addition of the new font.

Hi, Scott & Helen.

Any word on when the Hebrew and Aramaic Qumran texts will be available on Android?

Thanks!

I believe that all texts work now on the Android beta which should be released soon, except for the QURAN-T.

I believe that all texts work now on the Android beta which should be released soon, except for the QURAN-T.

Wow, that was amazing service. I just went on the Google Play and Beta Version 1.3b3 (10476) was ready to be update and now I have Qumran texts in Hebrew and Aramaic. Thanks! Edited by robrecht