Congrats and Question

sfarson

Just fetched the Amazon/Kindle Fire version of Accordance. Major congratulations. Been patiently waiting for a long time. Thank-you.

Quick question... I EZ installed two commentary sets. I have split the window horizontally. The ESV is in the top pane. How do I get one of the commentary sets to show in the lower pane and scroll with the text above? I've tried (I think) every icon/button/setting to get one of the two commentaries I EZ Installed to show, but haven't figured out a way to do so yet!

Thx, Steve 

Steve, what have you got in the lower pane? If its a second copy of the esv, In iOS the title is blue and you click on that and get a list of texts and commentaries. (Don’t have android or google but guess they may be similar.)

Edited by ukfraser

There are separate tool and text icons above the pane. Tap the tool icon and you can select any reference tool you have installed. It will scroll in parallel unless you unlink it.

A picture might help:

http://i67.tinypic.com/4t9ftl.jpg

Tap the image underneath that droplist to open the droplist, then chose the 1:1 option to display reference tools.

Everyone... Thanks!

Scott... That was it! I thought the 1:1 icon was to keep the panes linked/unlinked, not to select a resource. Thanks much for the image.

Steve 

icon to keep the panes linked/unlinked

That is the funny interlocking square diagonal figure 8 to the right of the text/ 1:1 icons. They are shown interlocked when the panes are linked to scroll together as in scott’s Image.