New World Translation, JW notes, Kingdom Interlinear, Etc.

Nickcamp

Hello! 

I think it would be good to be able to have the New World Translation, the book of Mormon and texts of that nature for apologetic research within concordance. I'm always using a print NWT to find changes and inconsistencies in translation and it would be handy to have that on deck. 

Just a thought, though, I imagine that you have to have permissions and things of that nature for that, but JW.org seems to be okay with the free offering of such resources as I received my NWT for free and they have their study notes, publications, etc, on their website. 

While the notes and KIT may be difficult to get, the NWT at least would be helpful! 

Edit: 

I noticed a NWT request in the General Topic. I have yet to read through all of it. 

Edited by Nickcamp

The was a user module of the NWT  in the downloads section but it violated terms of use as distribution is free only in original formats (pdf/epub i think)... That said I suppose it might be possible to obtain those rights just not sure if they have considered it..

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis

You can create a user bible from the original formats for your own use. I have done that for the NWT 2013.

The BIG plus of all JW Bibles are the consequent use of the KJV verse mapping which is the only one which works perfect as Imported Bibles.

Unfortunately the Links from the Bible are missed in Accordance. Other Bible softwares allow it for user created Bibles.

For the Mormon Book use https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/16044-how-to-add-epubs-to-accordance-user-tools/

Unfortunately the links will also be lost (not supported in Accordance till now). And unfortunately the images are also not automatic included until this request is fulfilled.