new version not working

tk0011

I was very excited to learn the new 1.0 version for Android is available.

I have now downloaded the software to my Samsung S6 phone and Galaxy Tab S2 tablet, both running latest version of Android. I use version 11 of Accordance.

I have so far encountered two problems:

1. When I try to download my modules using easy install, Accordance stopped and asked me to restart again.

2. I can download my purchased modules on my Samsung tablet. When I opened the Greek text (GNT28-T) and placed my finger over the Greek words, unlike the IOS (and Windows) version which show the parsing and lexical information of the word, this Android version show no information at all? 

Help please.

Tony

Hi Tony,

1. When I try to download my modules using easy install, Accordance stopped and asked me to restart again.

Was there any “interruptions” to the download process (e.g. phone calls, device rotations, etc)?

For version 1.0, you might need to select smaller batches of modules for downloading. Also, this might help identify a module that Accordance is having trouble downloading.

2. I can download my purchased modules on my Samsung tablet. When I opened the Greek text (GNT28-T) and placed my finger over the Greek words, unlike the IOS (and Windows) version which show the parsing and lexical information of the word, this Android version show no information at all? 

As listed here, future updates will add features such as hyperlinks, pictures, Instant Details, User Notes, Amplification, and more.

Mike