"Add to stack" causes reading view to close.

David Foster

When I was reading this morning the reading mode closed on me when I added a word to stacks. 

So I then had to go back and press control R to get back into reading mode. So each time I want to save a word I have to do this. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a how reading view works but it's somewhat frustrating... 

Thanks for your help! 

David, this doesn't happen for me.  I wonder if your preferences are set to show the Stack tab when adding to it?  This would cause Reading Mode to exit.  If you don't want this, you can turn it off in Preferences -> General -> Show Stack when adding items.

Thanks Joel. I already have it turned off. Any other ideas? 

Could you perhaps post a screen recording of it in action?  My reading mode stays on after every Add to Stack.

David, this was a bug, and I've fixed it for the next release.  If you want a workaround until we get that out, try using the hotkey to add to stack instead of the right click menu. (Command-Option-K by default)

David, this was a bug, and I've fixed it for the next release.  If you want a workaround until we get that out, try using the hotkey to add to stack instead of the right click menu. (Command-Option-K by default)

Great! Thanks so much!