Smoother Scrolling in Parallel Panes

Andrew G

I brought this up in the beta and since the issue is still there in 1.0, I'll put this here again.

When I scroll in the first pane from verse to verse (separate verses setting), the parallel pane should follow accordingly.  However, it's not smooth.  For example, if I'm on Mark 1:7 in the first pane and i scroll to Mark 1:8, the "space" at the top where Mark 1:8 is scrolled to has to be EXACT for it to trigger the parallel pane to also move to Mark 1:8.  I almost always have to scroll past the beginning of Mark 1:8 to where it is cut off slightly to trigger the parallel pane.  Then, I can scroll back so the verse isn't cut off.

It is much more smoother on iOS.  On iOS, i just move it to the top and the parallel pane moves, every time.  The "top" is more forgiving on iOS.  It doesn't have to be in this perfect spot at the top, like it does on android.

Just wondering if others are not experiencing the same thing?  Or maybe it just doesn't bother them. haha.  For me, it is distracting since I'm finding myself having to play with the scrolling every time I move to the next verse.  And I bring up this issue since I know that this is not the case on iOS.

Thanks for your time in this!

I have the same issue. Very little grace in where the scroll registers the "top" of the verse.

thanks for the confirmation!

any other who can chime in?

i know scott said he would look into it, so hopefully it can be resolved.

It is on the 'look into list'.

It wasn't a big enough deal to delay the release, and there are a series of V1.1 enhancements that I'm working on at the moment...