Congratulations and thanx

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

Congratulations to all concerned who made this happen. I know it was not simple to do and a ton of work went into it.

And of course many thanx for doing it.

Thx

D

• Like 6

. . .  a ton of work went into it.

Including much of your own. Thanks Daniel.

• Like 2

I'm glad you released it, but until it's on the Google Play Store it's not really released and can't be installed on a Chromebook, which is my primary hope for the app. You have to jump through a lot of technical hoops to side load apps on a Chromebook even with Google Play Store apps supported. When will it hit the Play store?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so excited to see an android app!  The lack of an app was one of my major hesitancies in adopting Accordance.  So grateful!  Thanks for all the hard work and congratulations!  

Yes, congrats!

Tonight I went to the Google Play Store and noticed the Accordance app with text saying the app was "in development" and "may be unstable."

At Amazon, I don't think it is there yet? Can't find.

Looking forward to when it appears. Would prefer to fetch from the app stores.

• Like 1

You are welcome to download it now from Google Play. We are about to make it the official release. The Amazon Store may take a few more days.

From the Google Play Store: "If you register an Accordance account, you will also be able to download a free iOS Starter collection including:" Bold is from me.

Greetings

Fabian

Hey, ummm, been three+ weeks. Still waiting for it to show up as an Amazon app for my Kindle Fire. I search for "Accordance" or "Accordance Bible" but maybe I'm searching incorrectly?  Thx!