Uniform Background and Text Colors

Tom

It's nice to be able to use custom colors on text and backgrounds in a search window. But is there an easy way to duplicate the exact colors used for text and backgrounds to other panes?

For example: I have four vertical panes that are equal in size displaying an english translation, greek translation and two other english translations. I can see no easy way to duplicate exactly the custom color of the text and background of the first pane, to the other three panes.

Am I missing something?

Tom

Tom,

As with most things in Accordance, there are multiple ways to do this. One way is to go into Preferences->Text Display, and set your desired text and background color there. That will make it the default for all your texts. This would be the best route if you want to make the change to a majority of your texts.

The other option is to drag your custom color into the color boxes at the bottom of the OS X color pallet when you are selecting your custom color. Your custom color will be stored for future use. Then you can change the color of any given text or background to your custom color by using the shortcut command-t (set text display), selecting custom color, and choosing the saved color from the color pallet.

I hope this all makes sense and is helpful.

I hope this all makes sense and is helpful.

Makes perfect sense and is most helpful.

Thanks!!

Tom

Archived