Accordance 8 Workspace window to front bug

Simon Warren

If accordance goes behind another window e.g. my browser and then I click on say the library window because its visible then the library, resources and instant details windows come to the front. The workspace window doesn't. Is this a bug?

Simon,

This is actually typical OS X behavior. In contrast to the classic Mac OS, which would bring all windows of an app forward when you clicked on any one of them, OS X enables you to interleave windows from different programs. Thus, when you click on a visible window, OS X brings up that window only, and not all of them. You can either use command-tab or click the Accordance icon in the dock to bring all Accordance windows to the front, or you can click on the Library window and then select Show All (command-zero) from the Window menu.

Hope this helps.

I cannot decide whether this is a bug or a feature of OS X, it has annoyed me and helped me in probable equal measure.

This is an actual feature. I have a friend who is a cartoonist, and they use this "feature" all the time when working with multiple applications. I could do without it though.

Archived