Spinning Wheel on iPad Mini 4 at start up

Tom

Got a new iPad mini 4. Restored from an iTunes backup. I have tried playing with all the settings in the system preferences for Accordance. Issue remains. I have latest iOS (11.2.1) and newest version of Accordance app. Why does this seem to happen from time to time with various users dating back to earlier this year? Why hasn't this issue been fixed? Frustrating. Any ideas before I reinstall the app?

Tom

I’ve had the same issue historically. It happened again with the latest app update this evening. However, going to settings and selecting ‘clear startup session’ and ‘clear cache’ worked successfully for the first time I can remember.

Why hasn't this issue been fixed? Frustrating. Any ideas before I reinstall the app?

Tom

In the App Store of my country are all one * recommendations set because of the start crashes of the Accordance Mobile App. All other gave a four or five * recommendations. Glad to see 2.6 has now a startup check. Hopefully the start crashes and spinning wheels are past. This prevented potential users to test Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian