Refund Modules

Fabian

Hello 

Now you have 3 more Starter modules to the Starter OL, but all are very hidden to find. 

Do you plan this to add to the Collection Comparison? In my opinion it needs a line for the 4 modules between the Starter and the English and Greek/Hebrew Learner. Or one above.

Greetings

Fabian

I wonder what the difference is between the original starter and these three. Back in June of this year 2017 there was only one starter. Now there’s three.

Not that it really matters, ‘cause I upgraded to triple learner, but I also wonder if there might be a resource that may or may not be included.

No 4 different Starters. The normal Starter and 3 Starter Collections with additional content. All have the refund policy. For the Accordance Lite you get no refund policy ;)

Triple learner has all. 

This new modules are to better promote Accordance. Maybe if you start in the Seminary with Hebrew then the person can take Starter Hebrew. And so on. And if the people are not satisfied which is not possible then they can have the refund in 30 days. 

So the entry level is as much low they can to spread Accordance even for poor students. And in the next year take the bigger one and the students have only to pay the upgrade price.

Greetings

Fabian

Ok Fabian, you've totally lost me. I don't see the 3 additional starters you are describing. Now this may only support your point that they are hard to find :) but could you provide links or the names they can be found under, so I can at least follow what you are getting at ?

Thx

D

They are currently in current specials on offer but they are also listed here

https://www.accordancebible.com/Primary-Collections

;o)

Ps there used to be an original language starter with both hebrew and greek content but this has been replaced by two separate ones

;o(

Edited by ukfraser

It seems the Starter OL is deleted.

in earlier day you have also to tell the students, there is a refund policy on the Starter OL. Thats why I think this could be placed more prominent.

Greetings

Fabian

To (hopefully) add some clarification, we have added slightly higher-level English, Hebrew, and Greek Starter collections that normally will sell for $99.

Although we have an English version included with additional resources, we are primarily aiming these collections toward the person interested in seeing a fully-capable Greek or Hebrew text in Accordance--kind of as a low-cost test run. There's a full 30-day, no-risk refund policy on these three new Starters, but if the new user likes what he or she sees, we encourage upgrading to at least the respective Learner level or higher Collection. 

Click on any of the three links above to see the additional resources added to these three Starters. 

Yes, we need to update our Compare Collections page :-)

• 3 years later...

I still miss the old website.  I cannot see a way to filter out my already owned resources when looking at the collection page.  Also, what happened to the side by side comparisons that showed the differences between the different packages?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ronald said:

Also, what happened to the side by side comparisons that showed the differences between the different packages?

They are now pdfs Listed under support

english

https://accordancebible.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Acc13-English-Collections.pdf

original language

https://www.accordancebible.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/13-Coll-Comparison_Languages_2021_07.pdf

graphics

https://accordancebible.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Acc13-Graphics-Collections.pdf

• 2 weeks later...