Library added folders going missing after Dropbox sync

RichKat

Good Morning,

I've noticed that I can put in User Notes and User Tools and organize them into folders but when I sync to Drop Box and go to my tablet.  Those folders are missing and the documents are out in the upper layer or they are in the upper layer and the folders are still there.  Both have happened.

Accordance Mobile on iOS does not yet sync folder structures, so your User Notes and User Tools are just being flattened to the top level of the main folder. Hopefully, we'll see Library folder syncing eventually on our mobile platforms.

My apologies for misunderstanding. I thought you meant that it was happening when syncing between Windows and iOS. 

Removing iOS from the picture, though, it still applies, unfortunately. Folder structures are not synced between any devices on any platform at the moment. I hope we will see that feature added one day soon. 

No problem.  I'm going back and forth between a 10" tablet and a PC, both with Windows 10.  Accordance 12.1.5.  My bad for not giving you enough info. :)

Ok, makes sense.  So theoretically, if I go through and set up the same structure on both devices before sync, it might keep the folder structure?  :)

Yes. Sync should not affect your user-created folder structure.