Annoying falter Separating Bar

Fabian

Hello 

I was thinking this was a problem with my old iPhone 4s. But now with my iPhone X I experience the same falter Separating Bar. I have to tip more than once or twice till the Separating Bar brings the second translation.

post-32723-0-47016600-1509790640_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

I too experience this behavior.

In my experience, the handle (handle.jpeg?dl=1) icon is usually best for adjusting the size of the secondary pane once it's opened. I use the additional pane (additional%20pane.jpeg?dl=1) icon to add the secondary pane. 

In my experience, the handle (handle.jpeg?dl=1) icon is usually best for adjusting the size of the secondary pane once it's opened. I use the additional pane (additional%20pane.jpeg?dl=1) icon to add the secondary pane. 

Yes thats better, but also not perfect. 

Greetings

Fabian

I often have to tap additional pane multiple times as well. This may reflect my ancient iPad2

I often have to tap additional pane multiple times as well. This may reflect my ancient iPad2

No I don't think it reflects from the iPad2, because Accordance on my brand new iPhone X has the same behavior.

This: "This may reflect my ancient iPad2" was my thought too with my old 4s, but now I don't thinks it depends on the gadget but on the App itself.

Greetings

Fabian