Accordance on iPhone 8

RANorem

Accordance will not open on my iPhone 8 Plus. It fills the screen, but the wheel just spins without opening the app. Anyone else experiencing this yet?

Go to Settings: Accordance and flip the switch on “Remove Saved Session.” Sometimes it helps to force quit the app and/or even restart the device, too.

That will probably fix it. Let me know if it doesn’t.

• Like 1

Go to Settings: Accordance and flip the switch on “Remove Saved Session.” Sometimes it helps to force quit the app and/or even restart the device, too.

That will probably fix it. Let me know if it doesn’t.

Hi Rick. I followed your instructions to "Remove Saved Session" in settings and then restarted the iPhone, but that did not solve the problem. If I remove the app and then download it again from the App Store, do you think that would solve the issue?  Thanks for your help.

Yes, removing the app and re-installing should solve the problem.

• Like 1

Yes, removing the app and re-installing should solve the problem.

You're right, that did it!  Thanks so much!

• Like 1

I also ran into this problem with a new iPhone 8 Plus. Thanks for already having the solution posted! I'm now able to get in.

Now if only I can figure out what happened to the list of apps that aren't currently installed on my iPhone in the App Store…

In case anyone else struggles with finding the list of your apps that aren't on your iOS here's where it is…

When you open the App Store on your device, you'll see a round icon on the upper right that represents your account. Tap on that to see your account information, including access to the list of purchased apps.