LetterJeremia and Baruch 6 in Parallel

Fabian

16 hours ago, Mark Allison said:

Yes. But we're having issues with Easy Install and module names with umlauts. Hope for a fix asap!

Could it be the rubbish behavior of Apple to make an ü to ü?  The first is one letter and the second is u and ¨. It looks the same, but it isn't. This f.... behavior is always a problem with PDF in MacOS. 

This is also a problem by importing German texts as PDF to Accordance. Lastly I s was in contact with Silas about this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

It would be great if Accordance use always the same book name. Not one time LJeremia when it was in general LetterJ / LetterJeremiah

Thanks

BTW the List on http://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/OSX13/Default.htm#topics/04_gswa/verse_searches.htm#text_abbreviations has to be updated with LetterJ and LetterJeremiah.

We need an update.

1878460313_Bildschirmfoto2021-04-28um07_48_33.thumb.png.fce1465378bea42efe4da1803926c447.png

but then:

1897489370_Bildschirmfoto2021-04-28um07_48_43.png.32afd7972246e37a7f9481dfd660fe9c.png

Please use in the EÜ-LEM for the English abbreviation LetterJ as you have done in all other texts with the LetterJeremia and not Ljeremi. Ljeremi is on the one hand not searchable (see image) and on the other hand not an Accordance abbreviation. It would be good if all your texts use the same abbreviations. Maybe you have to check and if you found one exceptions that you fix them. 

I would love to have an update. Ljeremi is not supported in Accordance, in RegexforAccordance nor for User Bibles. Can I have an update untill the end of the week?

Thanks

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

I've just fixed the LetterJ abbreviation issue in EÜ-LEM. Should have a download ready very soon.

• Thanks 1