Tied windows and texts not staying in sync

Jon Falkenstein

I'm not sure if anybody else has experienced this. About 50% of the time, my user notes files and/or reference tools do not tie correctly. For example, I'll be scrolling through Philippians in my greek text, and the user notes file I have will suddenly jump to Revelation. Then, regardless of where I am scrolling in my text, the notes will be in Revelation. Other times its worse, and it will say at the bottom right that the text is in Joshua or 2 Macc, etc. I've noticed my reference works doing this as well, from time to time. When this happens, I have to quite Accordance and go back in. Sometimes, I'll have to do this a few times in an hour.

Is there a plist I need to delete or something, or is this a known bug? I'm hesitant to go deleting plists, because I don't know if Accordance will forget which modules I own or something.

Can you pin down which tools this happens with? For example the original release of the EBC did not tie properly with the text. If it's a faulty tool we may have already corrected it, or we may still need to.

It is most consistently a problem with my user notes. However, I've also noticed it with my NIV notes file. I don't think I've noticed it with any commentaries, though I might be mistaken.

Archived