Paper Feature on Mobile Devices

Diatheke76

When will the Paper Feature be available on Mobile Devices? It would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

DAL

I'm sure it's on the long term feature list but I would not expect it anytime soon.

Constructive criticism here: Mobile App needs major revamp! There shouldn't be a need to download resources if you have internet connection. Menus and all should be different too...more organized and intuitive.

• 1 year later...

Is there an update on the status of getting Paper to use on Mobile Devices? This will help greatly, especially when preaching from the pulpit and wanting to have your presentation right there on the app.

You can sync or upload your papers to an iOS device complete with sub-folders thanks to 12.3 for the desktop, but you cannot create or edit them. I imagine that is on the developers to-do list, but I have no insight as to when ...

I am sure viewing papers on Android is on their list also as well as creating and editing Papers.

Edited by Timothy Hall

Yeah, that's where I am currently sitting at the moment.  As an avid no-iOS guy, I guess I shall have to wait and just print to PDF in the meantime.  :(:D