German Bible Hoffnung für alle 2015

berowe

There's a new revision of the German Hoffnung für alle published in 2015 by the Fontis Brunnen Verlag of Basel. The Copyright of the Bible is holded by Biblica, Inc.
With this revision the quality of the Hoffnung für alle Translation has improved dramatically in my opinion. So I would like to see it added to the available ressources.

• Like 3

+1 I have mentioned this before.

I have also talked personally to the project leader from Fontis and he has assured me, that he will also have this in Accordance, but as you wrote above the © holder is Biblica and its their decision.

He said to me we should write him so he gets also from customers feedback to push this by Biblica.

Here are his e-mail address http://hoffnungfueralle.com/die-neue-hfa/projektleiter-urs-stingelin-einladen/

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

@Mark Allison And as this Bible is from Biblica. I would love to see all other Bibles from Biblica in Accordance. 

Edited by Fabian

On 2/12/2021 at 1:38 PM, Mark Allison said:

We will have more German translations available this year. And a number of other international language Bibles as well. You can quote me on that 🙂

Quoting you!! 😇😇😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 10:20 PM, Fabian said:

@Mark Allison And as this Bible is from Biblica. I would love to see all other Bibles from Biblica in Accordance. 

I can remember Helen said once Accordance has a good relationship with Biblica. So I ask you @Mark Allison if you can knock on the door of Biblica and ask for the permission of the other Bibles Biblica has? I give you a hint. The list is even longer.

179384910_Bildschirmfoto2022-04-17um12_59_16.thumb.png.712df6801d9925eac3f94b95843537d2.png

Thanks.

I'll find out who our contact is at Biblica and send them a request for every Bible translation they have that we don't. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mark Allison said:

I'll find out who our contact is at Biblica and send them a request for every Bible translation they have that we don't. 

You are my Accordance hero.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread to see if there is interest in it.