Daily Light

Odoiporus

I tried to reinstall my Accordance modules on my new iPad, and noticed that Daily Light is no longer there, neither is it available for download. What happened? How can I get it reinstalled?

I do not know why this should happen. Are you sure it is not in your Devotionals section? You may need to contact our tech support so they can check your account.

In my Devotionals section there is only one module, Devotional Bible Readings by OakTree v1.1, which is just a string of verse refs. Daily Light, which was themed and displayed the verse content, is not there; neither are any of the other ones (which I did not use, and can't remember by name).

I just had my stolen iPad replaced, so I needed to replenish the note content from my desktop. During the connection and update between desktop and tablet, both instances of Daily Light were apparently replaced with the copy mentioned above.

During WiFi syncing you need to explicitly choose which modules will be installed on your iPad. Do you have Daily Light installed in the desktop app? If so then I would sync again this time making sure Daily Light is part of the modules you choose to be installed.

Do you have Daily Light installed in the desktop app?

I did, but it was erased during syncing with the iPad. I had downloaded all the modules on the iPad from my online Accordance account, prior to syncing with my computer, but Daily Light was not on my list. I actually tried downloading several times, first from the iPad, and now from my desktop, which is why I am posting in this forum.

The mobile app is not capable of deleting modules installed in the desktop app.

The mobile app is not capable of deleting modules installed in the desktop app.

Actually, a couple of years ago it deleted all my notes on both sides in a similar iPad-to-Desktop sync routine.

We've had bugs in the past with Dropbox syncing removing user content on all platforms but I have never seen a bug reported where WiFi syncing of purchased module content was deleted from the desktop app.

May I issue suggest you contact technical support to help resolve this issue? Given your description I don't believe we can solve it via the forums.