Coloured Grid Verse chooser

JayDee

I would like to see a coloured grid verse chooser. So that is more easier to see the letters in the nee Testament for a faster book selection.

Like gen-dtn in one colour and so in... all 4 evangeliums, apg, Pauls letters,...

Thank you.

• Like 1

It would be nice to see that as an option.... OT does have this option.  Now I can see disadvantages to the colour coding system but all in all it can be useful although there becomes a myriad of choices that need to be made possibly leaving many unhappy. In OT it ends up having a unique colour coding system for each Bible although most protestant Bibles have identical coding. This may lead to Accordance doing more than a minor interface update if each Bible TOC has to be specifically recoded.

Below is a look of how it is handled in OT's NRSV NJPS and NABr:

post-29263-0-54003600-1491064977_thumb.jpg

post-29263-0-59452600-1491065023_thumb.jpg

post-29263-0-68273400-1491065096_thumb.jpg

-Dan

Edited by Daniel Francis

The Orange on Genesis is just OT ways of saying you are here.... on a closer inspection I see they do not fully respect the traditions of the books labeling them colour wise with protestant ideas and not Hebrew or Catholic tradition... I missed this as I usually have the colour turned off.

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis