Greek/Hebrew fonts in epub

I saved as PDF a list of some Greek/Hebrew words from Accordance's Analytics, but then when I convert the PDF to epub format using various different software programs, the Greek/Hebrew fonts don't show up as Greek/Hebrew but as garbled English. I'm able to cut/paste the Greek/Hebrew words from the PDF to Word Processors without any problems. Does anyone know how to convert the PDF into epub so that the Greek/Hebrew fonts show up correctly?

First of all: PDF is the worst format.

Second: to get something out or to convert it.

Are you able to do your Analytics again? And then copy paste to Word 

I was able now to copy from NA28 and HMT to Word, save it as PDF and then open in Jutoh.com or Calibre-ebook.com and both shows the Greek and Hebrew. Unfortunately the Hebrew was then LTR.

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't get it to work with the Accordance output, but I could get Calibre to convert a docx article from elsewhere into epub with the Greek front intact. I don't have Word so I used Pages and exported the Accordance output to docx, but then the epub that Calibre produced didn't have any of the content in it. In any case, cutting and pasting the PDF content into a word processor loses the columns formatting from Accordance's Analytics, so I'd have to spend a lot of time re-formatting everything into columns, which I'm not sure I want to spend the time doing. I'll probably just let this go for now and try something else later.

I never have worked with Greek or Hebrew in pdf.  However, my older Adobe reader (version 9 ) has a converter to text format (which I don't believe the latest version of Adobe reader has).  So I would try version 9 of Adobe reader & see what happens when you convert to text.  I don't know what happens.

Are you saving the text as Unicode in the PDF ? Double check your export settings and see how they are set.

Thx

D