Works of Robert Reymond?

Julia Falling

Our pastor recommends him – his systematic theology and other works.  Anyone else interested?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Any hope here?  

I just want to bring this author back to the top for those who may not have seen the first post.

EDIT:  I see that Larry Wing requested Reymond's systematic theology in August 2014.  It's out of print but available on Kindle.  I found a nice used hardbound copy.  

I'd rather have it in Accordance! 

Edited by Julia Falling

• 3 years later...

The request for Reymond's Systematic Theology was under the Feature Request category, so I'm posting here what I posted there, hoping that more would see it and post back.

~~~~~~~~~~

This work has just been released as a 2nd edition by Zondervan.  May we please have it in Accordance? 

EDIT:  I have it in an actual book (purchased used when it was still out of print).  I also have the Kindle version, which is OK until you've experienced a systematic theology in Accordance.  Not satisfied with the Kindle version!

• 3 months later...

Anyone else still interested?  Dr. Reymond is frequently quoted from the pulpit on Sunday at our church, and our pastor highly recommends him.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Any hope we'll see Reymond's, A New Systematic Theology?  I checked and it's available in Logos.  Is their license exclusive?

Any news at all?

• Like 1