Dropbox Syncing Crashes on iPhone 2.4.4

Brent Lawrence

I am experiencing crashes each time I attempt to sync to Dropbox. First, the app showed 7 tasks to sync, got to 99% and crashed. When I attempted to open Accordance again, the app crashed. Opening a third time, the app opened and then showed 6 tasks attempting to sync and then crashed at 98% and continues to be stuck at 6 tasks with crashing at 98% of the 6th sync task at each attempt. 

I have unlinked and re-linked to Dropbox with no change in the outcome. I have tried taking Accordance out of memory, but still no change. Had thought of deleting and re-downloading the app, but the time to download and rearrange everything...just rather not at the moment. 

post-235-0-11432100-1484453105_thumb.png

Where were the changes you are trying to sync made? Another iOS device or from one of the desktop apps? If desktop what OS and app version are you running?

You can try unlinking again then turning on the Reset User Content flag then relinking to see if you can get the latest copies from your remote Dropbox.

Edited by Scott Knapp

They are changes made primarily on my laptop to then sync to my phone. 

You can try unlinking again then turning on the Reset User Content flag then relinking to see if you can get the latest copies from your remote Dropbox.

Are there instructions on resetting user content?

Hi Brent,

Here is some info on Reseting User Content on Accordance Mobile Help.

Mike

This seems to have helped to eliminate the problem. Thank you.