POSSIBLE NEW COMMENTARIES IN ACCORDANCE

TCanji

I wonder if some of these commentary series are under consideration as future modules or better yet - even in the pipeline?

1. Teach The Text

2. Story of God Bible Commentary

3. Hearing the Message of Scripture

4. Commentary on the New Testament by R. H. Gundry (stand alone one volume commentary)

* Another book that I'd like to see in Accordance: Gift & Giver by C. S. Keener

Some of the aforementioned commentaries are already up and running in other Bible soft. platforms, but it would be "simply brilliant" having them in Accordance - a #1 Bible Study program of our choice :)

As always, please indicate - thumbs up - if you'd like to see these volumes in Accordance as well.

Thank you all for your attention.

There are a couple Story of God commentaries in Accordance so far, here (Sermon on the Mount) and here (Philippians).

Hearing the Message of Scripture would also be great--for what it's worth, Zondervan has renamed the series to Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the OT, probably to reflect that its format is nearly identical to the NT version (that Accordance already carries).

Abram K-J,

Thanks for pointing it out for me, namely to Story of God in Accordance and that Hearing the Message is now ZECOT.

Appreciate it!

Edited by Tomi