Open-Ended Tense in Hebrew

joelmadasu

Hey Joel,

The reference lists don't contain the highlights. The hits were against the ETCBC HMT which you don't have so the workspace won't load the results for you because it won't be able to open the module. (I'm pretty sure the results aren't stored anyway but recomputed which also wouldn't work without the module) That's the reason I created reference lists - to capture the hit verses because you don't have the ETCBC module and thus you would not be able to run the searches as I ran them. I was hoping that having the verses would be close enough for you to then find the verbs.

That said you should be able to just use the reference list tab name in a [CONTENTS <tabname>] command and <AND> that with a search for ve-yiqtol/qatal -consecutive verbs. That should get you really close I hope. If not let me know and I'll see what other options might exist.

Thx

D

Hi, Daniel,

I bought the ETCBC when it was on sale. So I have both databases. But, I will try what you said now.

Oh in that case let me send you the workspace. That will be way easier. I'll upload tonight when I get home

Thx

D