BHS apparatus on 1 Sam 1:10

Susan

(Apparently I'm not able to edit the title after posting. The verse reference there is wrong -- should be 10:1. If somebody is able to edit that to be correct, it would be appreciated.)

In 1 Sam 10:1, the BHS apparatus in Accordance (identical to my hard copy) gives:

a sic L  ||  b 115 + mlt vb

However, in Accordance BHS-T, I only find one superscript -- ( a ) -- which is located after יהוה. In my hard copy, there is ( a ) after ויצק and ( b ) after יהוה. I would think this is a mistake in Accordance, but I find the ( a ) (> "sic L") as it is in the hard copy after ויצק a bit obscure. Although there is apparently "supposed" to be gemination of the צ (see Joüon-Muraoka § 77), the word appears in L (and BHS) exactly like it does (I think) every other time we have wayyiqtol from יצק, and I'm not seeing any of those footnoted. The ( b ) makes sense where it is in the hard copy (see LXX).

Can anyone lend insight into what's gong on with the Accordance lack of a ( b )?  Or what the ( a ) refers to?

Thanks!

Edited by Susan

Yes, it's a missing superscript in Accordance. I'm actually working on an update to BHS-T and the apparatus now, and it should appear this week. 

Also, remember that you can right-click on the possible error and select "Report a Correction."