default dictionaries in iOS, history sync?

piotrj

hello. I have 2 questions:

1. is there a way to change default dictionaries? I can't find it :( I would like to change to BDAG and HALOT. 

2. is the history of the browsed verses synced over devices? it would be very nice after working on one, to have later all the history ready on the other...

ok. found it!

it's all about the order of the tools. great!

but synchronization?

Open up the lists in greek and hebrew tools and from edit at top right corner you can change the order using the three horizontal lines. Click done when you are finished.

Your dictionary will then show up (eg Nidntte in the second screen shot).

They should sync to open where you are but make sure you have the same version of accordance ios on both devicesso you can carry on where you left off.

Edited by ukfraser

Open up the lists in greek and hebrew tools and from edit at top right corner you can change the order using the three horizontal lines. Click done when you are finished.

Your dictionary will then show up (eg Nidntte in the second screen shot).

They should sync to open where you are but make sure you have the same version of accordance ios on both devicesso you can carry on where you left off.

thanks. already found.

sync - I mean between iOS and macOS

Saw your response after i had posted mine.

There is this in the help files but not sure it answers your question so hopefully others will chip in.

http://www.accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/Mobile2/Advanced/Content/Topics/03_Views/library_view.htm?SearchType=Stem&Highlight=synced|sync|syncing|syncs||||mac

;o)

• Like 1