#148) Accordance 12 Collections [Posted Late]

Timothy Jenney

A faithful podcast viewer just jogged my elbow, pointing out I forgot to post #148) Accordance 12 Collections in the forums!

My apologies. It's been crazy around here!!!

For those of you who missed our announcements on other channels, here's the Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/188943322

Here's a quick description: "Accordance 12 Collections are the best collections we’ve ever offered! With three tracks (English, Hebrew and Greek, and Graphics) and up to five levels, plus three combination packages, we’re offering our customers more choices than ever. For the first time ever, we are even offering an Accordance "Lite" version that is totally free! In this podcast Dr. J gives a quick overview of each of these collections—and provides an easy guide to purchasing decisions. The release of Accordance 12 is just around the corner, get ready for it by purchasing an Accordance 12 Collection today! [Accordance 12: Resource]"

Enjoy!

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 1

Very well presented.... I think this video can easily help people make decisions on what may be the right choice for their study needs.

-Dan

• Like 2

Thanks, Dan!

I must admit, it took me awhile to get my head around all the changes too. Once I did I really appreciated the logic behind the new collections.