2-minute Accordance 12 promotional video released

David Sanford

So, how does it feel to use Accordance 12? Watch https://vimeo.com/189265691

This video ticks all of the boxes needed to make an advertisement for an apple product or application:

- electronic marimba or Glockenspiel music

- pictures of young people using the product

- professional voiceover

I especially loved the cup of coffee for the guy using the iMac, it may as well have been me on the video. :D Anyway, I am thoroughly enjoying Accordance 12, thanks you guys!

Edited by Ιακοβ
  • Like 1

I enjoyed the video and there were several older people in there... I cannot be certain of the exact demographics of users but would bet there are plenty of younger ones. 

Dan

• Like 1

Young or otherwise I think the guy at the 55 second mark has a nose piercing, which he removed for the filming. Radical!

• Like 1

Very cool... my first thought was it was a pot mark of some sort but I think you are right it appears to be a pricing hole.... I am so boring I just have one earring  that when there is just a celtic trinitarian knott.

-Dan

Well it's not so much the young people itself, but more creating the picture of the range of people in a range of uses. Achieving the desired effect of drawing a person into imagining themselves using it—seeing how the product might work in their day to day life if they buy it. Long story short, very well made (even if personally I am so over Marimba/Glockenspiel backing tracks)

Edited by Ιακοβ

Young or otherwise I think the guy at the 55 second mark has a nose piercing, which he removed for the filming. Radical!

I have a hunch the main target audience will connect better with someone who does not have a nose piercing. :D

• Like 1

Did anyone see the clip of the person holding the iPad and opening Accordance using mind control? Didn't touch the screen once!

Jump to 01:34. :)

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1

I did run into online a CoE priest who had  tongue, ear and eyebrow piercings but that was back in 2012 today he appear to be free of them.... but I suspect that many uses would be less than happy to see much metal on their minister be it man or woman.

-Dan

Edited by Dan Francis
  • Like 1

Unless you belong to one of those new fancy fandangled churches rely in part on the pastor being "super hip" in an attempt to break down a perceived generational gap and any other preconceived notions that the youth of today feel that would prevent them from stepping foot in a church building :D