Accordance Lite on Windows - New Account problem

G Springer

Did a windows install and created a new account for my wife.

It logged in but I never got the continue button. I had to close the installer and then select existing account, sign in, and then I got the continue button.

Shalom,

Gary

[i realize XP is no longer supported - I confirmed this on an XP and a Windows 10 install]

Edited by G Springer

• 9 months later...

Were able to solve the issue? I have the same problem here. I wanted to try Accordance on Linux with a new separate account, because the number of Activations are limited.

Your products are in one account. Creating a new account on our website will have no products in it to download, nor Accordance version to validate.

This is why I wanted to use the Lite version for that, but I can't click "continue" on the initial login dialog after installation. What is the normal behavior for new Accordance users that want to test out the Lite version?

You should be able to continue as Lite in a new account. What OS are you on?

It was a Linux specific issue, the dialog now is displayed, where I can choose the Lite version.

Sorry for bringing it up on the Windows Forum, i thought the issue was related somehow to the original post.

(For the Linux users: With PlayOnLinux it worked, with the normal Wine installation it didn't - both Wine version 2.0.2)

• Like 1

Hi Elijah,

Would you mind posting a screen shot? Acc 12 in Ubuntu, with Wine Staging 2.14 looks like this, with missing menu items:

post-32543-0-57386500-1502480417_thumb.png

Also, does everything work smoothly? If so, do you have a graphics card? I have trouble with scrolling and triple clicking, mostly the text itself disappears and reappears, sometimes with lots of clicking.

Does anyone know enough about Linux to say it is a GUI software/OS issue, or a graphics card issue?

I love Accordance, and I love the freedom of Linux.

Thanks, and regards,

Michel

Hi Michel,

the flickering issue still exists unfortunately. Tripple click seems to work however. The menu icons look a bit nicer with a windows theme installed (Luna in my case).

It would be great if those flicker/redraw issues would be solved. Accordance is one of the last programs that keep me from switching to linux. With the "dash to panel" extension for gnome (and some others) for example you get a very familiar experiance if you are a Windows user.

post-29973-0-52801600-1502527601_thumb.jpg

• Like 1