Split Screen Bug Reported

Helen Brown

We have had several reports of a blank top pane in 2.4.1 when using the true Split Screen on iOS 9 or 10. We hope to have a fix out in the AppStore in a few days. In the meantime, one user reported that as long as the Accordance panes were each 50%, the text appeared as usual.

Hi Helen - For me, just using Accordance itself is not an issue, even with two panes.  It's only when using Accordance with another App on the iPad that the problem occurs, and it occurs whether Accordance is viewing a single pane or two panes.  Not sure if that's helpful or not, but that was my experience.  In the meantime, it's a simple work-around to use CTRL-TAB to switch from App to App, it's just a little more time-consuming than using the split-screen view.  Thanks!

This bug was reported in the iOS app. I think you are reporting something similar in a different system as there is no CTRL on an iPad, or is there?

Keyboard shortcuts have been supported in iOS at least since iOS 7. Each subsequent iOS release has added additional support.

Thank you, Scott. The good news is that version 2.4.2 is already released with a fix to the latest bugs, thanks to quick work by the development team and Apple.

Great, many thanks team.

Dont forget users of this excellent app, you will have to update your reviews (again) so that they appear for the latest version!!!!!

;o)

• 2 months later...

I lost my split screen but only in my Greek Word for the Day. Hebrew Word for the Day is fine and so is everything else. (iOS 10.2)

I got it back! I opened Hebrew and changed the book to Greek. Now I can open either one. All's good.

Edited by Dennis-H

• Joel Brown unpinned this topic