Internal Error

Jordan Gowing

I am getting a similar error message, but I can choose to have it crash or continue. It seems to happen the most when I am right clicking a word in the text. Also, I have trouble selecting tabs sometimes for some reason.

I am running 11.2.4.1 on macOS Sierra on an early 2013 MacBook Pro.

I've been having instability too since upgrading to Sierra. Upgrading to 11.2.4.1 has made crashes slightly less frequent, but still it's crashing (sometimes with the Internal Error, other times just stalling with no message) when scrolling or Cmd-Clicking.

I've been having instability too since upgrading to Sierra. Upgrading to 11.2.4.1 has made crashes slightly less frequent, but still it's crashing (sometimes with the Internal Error, other times just stalling with no message) when scrolling or Cmd-Clicking.

I am getting a similar error message, but I can choose to have it crash or continue. It seems to happen the most when I am right clicking a word in the text. Also, I have trouble selecting tabs sometimes for some reason.

I am running 11.2.4.1 on macOS Sierra on an early 2013 MacBook Pro.

O.K. then not only the German Interface has bug.

I can reliably reproduce this error. Right clicking on something works fine when the app is the window in focus. If however (for example) your word processor is the primary window, and you right click on Accordance as the secondary window you get the error.

You can avoid the error, by alt tabbing from your word processor to accordance before trying to right click.

• Like 1

@ιακοβ...I think you're right. A main workflow in Accordance involves Cmd-Click on text in order to copy from Accordance using one of the special formatting modes (no-superscript or instant details) and I'm pretty sure where the crash occurs. Hopefully it can be fixed soon!

Hello

I had the same dialog problem with Accordance 11.2.4. on Sierra (event with Sierra public betas). A clean install of Accordance did not solve this problem.

Thankfully, the mentioned 11.2.4.1 update solves my problems (well, the ones with Accordance...).

11.2.4.1 gave me the Internal Error on open.  Couldn't click on the dialogue window buttons either.

After Force Quitting, I opened Accordance in safe mode and it opened fine.  I re-opened my usual workspaces and set them as I usually do (one being set to full screen), quit and reopened Accordance, and everything seems to be working normally.

I've not tested the other issues mentioned above.

Running macOS 10.12.

Edited by David Garrison