I Pad interlinear

mfisch53

The dynamic interlinear is already available for PC and Mac. It lets you add the in-line information of your choice from any tagged text including translations. It's coming to the iOS in version 2.4 which is in the final stages of beta testing, so very soon.

• Like 4

Brilliant news helen and accordance development team. Many thanks

;o)

• 2 months later...

The dynamic interlinear is already available for PC and Mac. It lets you add the in-line information of your choice from any tagged text including translations. It's coming to the iOS in version 2.4 which is in the final stages of beta testing, so very soon.

I do now have 2.4.2 for IOS and still can't figure out how to set up or even look for the interlinear. Any suggestions?

Edited by crossnote

Thanks, I was able to bring up the Traditional Interlinear but after making adjustments for the Dynamic Interlinear (nearly turning every option 'on')  the Accordance app turned off and when I attempted to run it again, all I got was the splash screen and another 'turning off'.

I can't even get back in to change settings. Maybe I have to uninstall/reinstall?

Edited by crossnote

Thanks, I was able to bring up the Traditional Interlinear but after making adjustments for the Dynamic Interlinear (nearly turning every option 'on')  the Accordance app turned off and when I attempted to run it again, all I got was the splash screen and another 'turning off'.

I can't even get back in to change settings. Maybe I have to uninstall/reinstall?

Never mind. By going to the IPad's settings themselves and looking for the Accordance app, I was able to tweak a few settings to get the app working again.