User Tools

Justin Burt

Is there a way to get graphics into User Tools? I have read Chapter 20 in the new Accordance Manual, but I am thinking that since it is not in there maybe not, but maybe? :mellow:

I think that if I could add graphics to user tools, I'd use Accordance exclusively for taking notes--whether that was church, school, meetings whatever simply because of the powerful ability to search texts. I'd also like to import past notes that I've taken in classes, but I really need the ability to add graphics. I hope this is a feature that could be added eventually.

No way, sorry! We had to set limits to user tools.

Helen,

Is there a way to have an external link to a file with graphics within User Tools? Also, when entering page #'s, is there a standard for when they occur, at the beginning or at the end of the text on the page? I have noticed that most of the works have them at the end of the text, but it seems when searching for a specific page it would be better at the beginning, but important I want to keep it consistent with what you guys are doing.

Justin

You can't create a clickable link, but this thread discusses a way to include the link text in a User Tool and then use Apple's Open URL command (Accordance>Services) to open the file.

Lorinda

You can't create a clickable link, but this thread discusses a way to include the link text in a User Tool and then use Apple's Open URL command (Accordance>Services) to open the file.

Lorinda

Thanks

Archived