Share Button Hangs App, Doesn't Open Share Sheet

Abram K-J

Please let me know if more info is needed, but I suspect it might be easy enough to reproduce: unless I am in Accordance only, with two panes, I cannot get the share extension to open, and the app hangs when I tap it after selecting text. I tried with several tools (starting with the Orthodox Study Bible) as a single pane, then again as two panes, to no avail. But when I have Accordance open in Split View with another app, sharing works.

iPad Air 2, latest iOS, 2.3.3

Hey Abram,

This is an odd bug, I wasn't able to reproduce it. Seems like an issue with the iOS side of things. Try restarting your iPad (hold down the power and home buttons until you see the Apple logo) and giving it another try. Let me know if this corrects the issue.

Chris 

Hi, Chris--I did that, but to no avail. I open Paul and Union with Christ and it is reproducible from the first sentence I highlight. There aren't really any other "steps" for me, since it happens on opening Accordance and the first tool I try (same with Orthodox Study Bible notes). I'll post again if I figure anything out more specific.

Abram,

Thanks for trying. Ok, yea let me know if you have a specific case where it works while Accordance is in full screen. 

Chris

Open AGOSP-T. Try to share any of the verses. Crash.

This happens regardless of one or two pane mode, and regardless of split screen.

Open AGOSP-T. Try to share any of the verses. Crash.

This happens regardless of one or two pane mode, and regardless of split screen.

Hey, 

I was able to reproduce this crash. This is likely a separate issue, but I'm looking into it now.

Thanks,

Chris