Modern English Version (MEV)

nabus19

I enjoy reading many different bible versions while studying.  I recently came across the MEV, and read the NT to get a feel for it.  I like it.  I would like to have that version available when studying.  If you offered this, I would purchase it.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

You just did the The Living Bible, now give us this one.  I want to switch to this translation as my full time text.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I believe Accordance just ask me to locate this file behind this version so perhaps there is hope for it... or my copy of accordance is just being very buggy.

-dan

My bad it was Modern Literal Version 2016 Edition that it was looking for sorry for false hope.

-dan

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A request for licensing terms has been sent to the publisher. We'll keep you posted.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Any news? I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this bible? It is my daily reader and I am tired of the adds in biblegateway.

I don't have a direct ETA yet, but I'm working with another team member to see if I can install one of the Bible development tools on my machines so I can speed up Bible production. This is a biggie I want myself.