11.2 Feedback

Fabian

Maybe I'm wrong but 11.2 seems to be much slower than 11.1.6. Also the spinning wheel is coming by opening Info Pane the first time. Or by scrolling to my "small" library.

Greetings

Fabian

Was anyone successful to add a module to the Toolbar? I had it try several times, but its still no book there. Or do I something wrong?

Greetings

Fabian

Fabian, we've been working on optimizing. If you have a workspace that is opening slower (or slower to scroll) than it was in 11.1.6, feel free to send it to me.

Yes Fabian, I've successfully dragged a number of modules onto the toolbar.  You have to drag them direct from the library and you can only move them around via customise toolbar.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

You can also drag a tab title, and holding the Command key you should be able to rearrange them.

• Like 2

Many thanks to you both.

I found the bug. It works only if the library is not as pop-over. I was sure I had try this (not as pop-over) once before too, with no success. But now I gave it a try again and it works. 

Either the description needs some additional infos or the entry has to delete if the library is as pop-over or it works anyway;-)

Greetings

Fabian

Joel thanks for that tip.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

Thanks for the report, Fabian, we'll look into getting it to work from a popover.

• Like 1

Not solved in 11.2.1b1

Greetings

Fabian

The pop-over Toolbar bug is still alive by me.

Greetings

Fabian

In 11.2.1,  Customise Toolbar icons not  functioning as in 11.1.6 . English/ Greek/ Hebrew/ Reference/ General Tools all show the menu items, but connect to nothing.

Have returned to 11.1.6

I can drag items from a popover Library panel to the Toolbar and they seem to work.

I confirm that there is a problem amplifying to modules both in toolbar icons and in the other menus. I only see it with Hebrew words with prefixes or suffixes and amplifying to a lexicon, that it seems to be looking for the complete word, whereas in the past it broke up the word and searched for each component.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to you both.

I found the bug. It works only if the library is not as pop-over. I was sure I had try this (not as pop-over) once before too, with no success. But now I gave it a try again and it works. 

Either the description needs some additional infos or the entry has to delete if the library is as pop-over or it works anyway;-)

Greetings

Fabian

Joel thanks for that tip.

This works in 11.2.2 still not.

Greetings

Fabian

As far as I can see, all the bugs reported here are fixed in 11.2.2.

Ah O.K. I found the difference:

If I have the Library normal (not as Pop-over) then drag and drop and to click "add to library" works.

The library as Pop-over, then only the drag and drop works. The right click menu on the library and to click "add to the toolbar" doesn't work.

I don't have tried drag items to toolbar before. So thanks to this option.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks it's work now in 11.2.3

Greetings

Fabian