Contextual menu

Guntis

Hi,

When I select any text in the user notes and tap on the BIU menu, I expect Accordance to open Bold, Italic and Underline commands submenu, but this submenu strangely enough starts with the Speak command. I think it's totally in the wrong place. I managed to tap it while sitting in the silent church hall and editing my notes. Wanted to apply Bold to the title. Then had to block iPhone's speaker and try to stop playback :)

post-634-0-31171600-1464705437_thumb.png

Hey Guntis,

The "Speak" option is there because you have "Speak Selection" enabled in your accessibility settings. You'll have to turn it off to remove this option. Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech > Speak Selection.

Chris

Hey Guntis,

The "Speak" option is there because you have "Speak Selection" enabled in your accessibility settings. You'll have to turn it off to remove this option. Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech > Speak Selection.

Chris

Thanks! I know I've enabled Speak Selection, because I need this feature. But it's in the wrong place in Accordance menu. It should be somewhere in the first level contextual menu, not in the BIU submenu. Bold, Italic or Underline have nothing to do with the reading text.

I believe iOS is deciding where to put it. Not us.