Accordance Training Seminars

Dr. Nathan Parker

Hello,

I have a question about your Accordance Training Seminars. How much do they cost to attend? And what is the possibility you'll be hosting one in central Arkansas (such as in Hot Springs or Little Rock)? I'd LOVE to attend one!

Thanks!

Nathan

The seminars are almost always free, all the current ones we are offering are. We are fully booked for this year, but will keep you in mind for the next round.

The Training DVD with 5 hours of instruction lets anyone cover the same ground in the convenience of their own home or office, and at their own pace. We put it together because we simply cannot provide training in each locality in the USA, let alone around the world.

Thanks for the info! I will definitely order the DVD with my next Accordance purchase. And if you do get to come this way in the future, I'll definitely show up! Either Hot Springs or Little Rock would be good. Little Rock may be better since that's where the Apple retailers are.

Thanks again!

Nathan

A good place you might want to host a seminar if you ever make it this way would be Champion Baptist College here in Hot Springs. Many future pastors & Bible teachers enrolled there. It'd be a great place to train us users, while showing the power of Accordance to many who have not yet discovered it. Plus, show them a little about the new Intel Macs that can still run your PC apps, & you'll have even more users! I haven't talked to them about the possibility of a seminar, but if it ever seems like the possibility, I'm sure something could be arranged. I plan on going to college there myself & persuing a doctor's degree in Bible.

Nathan

We find it more worthwhile to go to seminaries where Accordance is already widely used by faculty and students. Otherwise we find that we get very little interest, if, indeed, we can even get permission to hold the seminar there. If you can build up a body of users in your area, we will be more likely to schedule a seminar. Again, the DVD is the answer, and also, Dallas is not too far away from Hot Springs.

Not sure where to post this, so I'll try here because I saw that the Dallas seminar was mentioned. I am planning on attending the Dallas seminar, but I'm trying to nail down the details (start time/building location/etc) so I can make my plans. I sent an email to register, but haven't received a response yet. Can you provide any info, Helen?

Thanks,

Anthony

Both Dallas seminars are at Dallas Theological Seminary, from 9 to 5 pm (as usual). You will need to tell us which one you plan to attend, and we will send full details in due course.

Archived