A syntax for reader's of the greek new testament

J_Kean22

Hi just wondering if Accordance has considered making available Charles' Irons recently published work "A syntax for reader's of the greek new testament". This looks like a really helpful resource to accompany the reading of the tagged Greek text. Thanks.

Jeremy

No wonder I couldn't find a review - it's yet to be published. In theory it sounds interesting but I'd like to know more about it.

Thx

D

Hi, Jeremy,

I had the good fortune to use some of these guides when they were just .pdfs for each book of the Bible on Lee Irons's site. I don't know what the full volume will be like, but the individual .pdfs some years ago were quite useful. Less detail than Max and Mary's Grammatical Anlaysis, but that may change in the published volume.

No doubt a worthwhile acquisition, if the folks at Accordance can get it.

What I've seen of that one, it's a great title, and sorely needed for Greek readers. I can't think of many similar titles in Accordance (Bible text with footnoted vocabulary--since you can do it yourself in Accordance, essentially), but I hope that one is under consideration, too.

• Like 1

Agreed. A number of readers do have some LXX material but one devoted entirely to it is new to me.

Thx

D