5 years today?

Chuck Schneider

Dear Accordance Folks,

Thank you for providing Accordance for iOS and thank you for providing it free of charge as an additional way to use our modules. It's been five great years.

I was one of those folks who tried to download their entire library on the first day the app was available. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with that idea because the servers kind of got overwhelmed. :)

I just love being able to take my library anywhere with me on my iPhone and my iPad.

Thank you so much for Accordance and for the free iOS app.

[And Happy New Year, too!]

• Like 6

I want to add my thanks as it has become my main way of using accordance.

it has certainly enriched my over coffee talks being able to share with people.

At one stage we had a couple who could only speak french attend our services regularly and i was able to let them have a french translation during the service.

looking forward to 2016

;o)

• Like 1

At one stage we had a couple who could only speak french attend our services regularly and i was able to let them have a french translation during the service.

looking forward to 2016

;o)

There is a Louis Second 1910 avec Strong's out there, hopefully it comes in Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Yep, thats the one. Its great having a number of international translations available as part of the default. The spanish one was useful when i was in peru

;o)

I remember checking the App Store multiple times that day in anticipation of downloading Accordance for my iPhone. I also waited for the iPad version with the same excitement. I have to say, though, the slow progress of the app since then has left me somewhat disappointed. iOS will be 10 years old next summer. Certainly not a new or a young platform anymore. Yet some things that should be in place already are still not. Why do I have to manually sync my contents? What other app requires this kind of babysitting? How about page-turning? There are still some modules off-limit on iOS, same as they were 5 years ago. I hope the new year brings more rapid maturing of Accordance on iOS.

I hope the new year brings more rapid maturing of Accordance on iOS.

So do we, and I believe we will.

Thanks for your feedback and support over the years.

The only thing I am really missing on the iOS version at the moment is INFOpane.... once that type of functionality is included I will be fairly happy. I mean Atlas and timeline will be nice but i will not be using those ones as much as I would an info pane.....

-Dan

The only thing I am really missing on the iOS version at the moment is INFOpane.... once that type of functionality is included I will be fairly happy. I mean Atlas and timeline will be nice but i will not be using those ones as much as I would an info pane.....

-Dan

So do we, and I believe we will.

Thanks for your feedback and support over the years.

Always the optimist.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the update...

As a power user of accordance for research, language studies and Bible study I would love to see more of the power provided to us on the Mac and Windows version, but it is still great to have my library with me when I take my iPad mini with me. Still waiting for the Android version for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 to be added to the stable. 

Alas I have to keep my Olive Tree Bible Study library with me when I use the android tablet. :(

blessings, Gordon