5 NEW Titles from McComiskey, Waltke & Thiselton!

R. Mansfield

We're not done for the year yet! 5 NEW titles for the Accordance Library from Waltke, McComiskey & Thiselton!

Through Christmas Day get Introductory Discounts on the following titles:

For more information on the above titles, see today's blog post.

Also, don't miss out on the 65% off discount on The Theological Journal Library for students and faculty (ends on Dec 31), 35% off Collections for New Users (ends Dec 25) and Gift Cards (available anytime)!

• Like 1

Three or four years ago I was searching high and low to find the McComiskey volumes. I finally found all three used, and have hardly seen them available in print since. Add the enhancements an Accordance module gives over print, and that sale price is quite a deal!

I saw in a review on amazon.com that Waltke's The Psalms as Christian Worship only comments directly on Psalms 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 15, 16, 19, 22, 23, 51, 110 and 139.

From what I found in other reviews of The Psalms as Christian Lament, the following are commented upon directly: Psalms 5, 6, 7, 32, 38, 39, 44, 102, 130, 143.

Could anyone who has the paper or electronic editions confirm this or clarify? Thank you very much.

Eric, 

I don't own those commentaries, but the psalms that you listed are the same ones that are listed in the product description on Amazon.  They are not commentaries on the whole book of Psalms.  I'm assuming that you wrote the post to clarify whether that was the case?

David

Eric, 

I'm assuming that you wrote the post to clarify whether that was the case?

David

Yes, David. That's why I wrote it. Thank you for clarifying.

I saw in a review on amazon.com that Waltke's The Psalms as Christian Worship only comments directly on Psalms 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 15, 16, 19, 22, 23, 51, 110 and 139.

From what I found in other reviews of The Psalms as Christian Lament, the following are commented upon directly: Psalms 5, 6, 7, 32, 38, 39, 44, 102, 130, 143.

Could anyone who has the paper or electronic editions confirm this or clarify? Thank you very much.

Eric, that is correct. The product picture on the Accordance page shows the browser opened with the included Psalms listed. They are the same as you mentioned.

Let me briefly interrupt everyone's celebrations today to offer a friendly reminder that these discounts end at midnight EST tonight!