Server error with forums

David Voth

I sometimes  get a message about the server not being found. In Safari it says:

Safari Can't Find the Server

Safari can't open the page "forums.accordance.com/forums/"

because Safari Safari can't find the server "forums.accordancebible.com".

A similar message appears in Firefox. This happens if I click on the top link for the forum with the logo or when I sign out.

Not only can I confirm this, but I witnessed a complete server breakdown a few nights ago where services employed (CloudFlare) by Accordance or their web services contractor were displayed instead of the entire Accordance web site or forums.  Soon after that, only a cache of the main Accordance site was available and the forum was completely inaccessible.  In addition, I have seen strange activity of late that includes personal notifications being unreachable and odd double posting.  It "feels" like maybe a slight corruption of the SQL server data that the forum sucks in and spits out might have resulted from some other more catastrophic server event.

Yes, there was a major server failure late on Friday night which was corrected by the techs quite quickly. Today we have been working on the Forums to fix the error noted above, and this may have caused other intermittent problems, but we are onto them.

• Like 1

It is working fine for me now.