Scrivener 2 - On Sale NOW

Michael Miles

If you enjoy purchasing application software that you may never use simply because you got it on sale, then today is your lucky day!

Literature and Latte, which may sound like a quaint and inviting name for a software enterprise, but strikes me as being on the bleeding edge of snooty, is offering their hallmark application, Scrivener 2, on sale for the paltry sum of $25 for a license over the weekend,

https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php

You can obtain an OS X license for $25.  If you are a student, then you can enjoy a discount and pay $25.  If you wish to purchase BOTH an OS X license AND a Windows license, then please do not click the link that allows you to purchase both licenses for $69.95, as tempting as it is.  My team of accountants and I have done the work for you and we suggest that you rather purchase an OS X license and then, as well, a Windows license and pay only $25 for each license.  A savings of $19.95 over the tricky $69.95 dual license clicky-thing offering that Literature and Latte is foisting onto unwary folks that may not be as adept at mathematics as they are at writing.  Always keep an eye on the high-brows, I always say.

As always, it was to my extreme pleasure to have been able to be of service to you in bringing these glad holiday tidings to you!

• Like 7

Michael, just wanted to say I had a lot of fun reading your recent postings. Don't know if that was intended, but keep 'em coming. :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Michael!

• 4 months later...

Worth every penny, especially when it's 2,250 pennies instead of the usual 4,500.