Boot Camp - Win10 & Magic Mouse 2

Michael Miles

OK, I might be the only one on the planet with this hardware configuration, but I thought it well to report that when running Accordance 11.1.1 on Windows 10 Pro 64bit on a Mac Boot Camp partition/install using the newish Magic Mouse 2, that scrolling down with the mouse immediately crashes Accordance.  This is on a week old 15" Retina MacBook Pro with 16GB ram and 512GB SSD.

I have not, as of yet, installed Accordance on the OS X partition on this particular Mac to see if the Magic Mouse 2 scroll has the same devastating effect.  The crash immediately and abruptly saws Accordance off at the ankles.  I also have not yet tried another pointing device outside of the trackpad, which works awesomely with the 2 finger scroll under Windows.

This is a retina machine, and I have run into some display anomalies under Windows as well. Splash screens truncate vertically unless I get rid of scaling in the preferences, which also pretty much allows me to view the entire New Testament on one screen in the smallest type size that I have ever seen.   :)  It's actually pretty cool.

Thank you,

Michael

Edited by Michael Miles