Macheist Bundle

Alistair

In case anyone is interested, there is a bundle of programs available at MacHeist.com (https://macheist.com/bundle)

TechTool Pro

SuperCard Suite

GraphicConverter

Stuffit Deluxe

Freeway Pro

Poser Debut

Fetch

Bugdom 2

(And two more yet to be revealed!)

You can buy the bundle (worth $718) for as little as $15.

As of this posting there are five days left.

• Like 3

P.S. Be sure you click on the "time machine" logo on that webpage! And wait and see… :)

Snood and Nisus Writer Pro have been added to the bundle.

One day left, if you are interested…

Thank you for pointing this out.

I only needed NWP....

In case anyone is interested, there is a bundle of programs available at MacHeist.com (https://macheist.com/bundle)

TechTool Pro

SuperCard Suite

GraphicConverter

Stuffit Deluxe

Freeway Pro

Poser Debut

Fetch

Bugdom 2

(And two more yet to be revealed!)

You can buy the bundle (worth $718) for as little as $15.

As of this posting there are five days left.

Nisus Writer Pro is one of those that were a surprise.  Totally a good deal.  Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

I bought the bundle for Graphic Converter, nice to have some other toys to play with.

Nisus Writer Pro was a surprise, I wonder if a new version is due for release?

I tried Snood for 3 minutes before it went in the trash.

Freeway Pro joins Rapidweaver that I have from another bundle, never used it in anger (yet)

Poser Debut did not get installed, I use DAZ3D instead when I feel creative in more than 2 dimensions

Bugdom 2 is a blast from the past, but I never played it much back then so it didn't get installed

I did get A Better Finder Rename for free by tweeting about it, i had paid for the previous version so that was a bonus.

Stuffit deluxe I am toying with, but it doesn't appear to run as a background process so it will probably go in the trash as well.

Still a good deal!

Did anyone click on the Time Machine???

• Like 1

Yep, the time machine reminded me of the flying toaster screen saver that I had on my Amiga 1000.   :)

Yep, the time machine reminded me of the flying toaster screen saver that I had on my Amiga 1000.   :)

If you wait long enough it turns into a System 7 desktop and you can run apps and games

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Stuffit Expander included in this MacHeist has been updated and a free download is available if you enter your license key.  To get it, just open the app and it should toss an update splash screen in your face with relevant information and a clicky-thing.