Split Screen

djaneb

Would love to see Split Screen on supported devices and flyover on the others. 

Thanks!

I believe it's coming in 2.2.3, but if not, soon after.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would really like to see this added as well. The thought of being able to have a bible or commentary open in a split pane as I write in Word or reply to an email etc would be awesome.

It's coming in the next release. I'm running it in beta on my iPad Pro, and it's flawless--does exactly what you'd expect it to.

• Like 1

So glad it's coming. I've been using Tecarta and it's been absolutely great to work with Notability on one side and the Bible on the other. To have the power of Accordance will be fantastic.

• Like 1

It's coming in the next release. I'm running it in beta on my iPad Pro, and it's flawless--does exactly what you'd expect it to.

Glad to hear that.  Can't wait!

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Is that on an iPad Pro or iPad Air?

Is that on an iPad Pro or iPad Air?

iPad Pro.

How do you like your Pro?  How long have you had it?

How do you like your Pro?  How long have you had it?

Love the Pro. I've had it for exactly two weeks. I've not been able to get the Apple smart cover keyboard or pencil yet, though. Sunday before last I taught with it at church, and the Keynote presenter screen on an iPad that size is incredible. 

On a related note, Mellel for the iPad was updated yesterday to work with split screen.

• Like 1

Love the Pro. I've had it for exactly two weeks. I've not been able to get the Apple smart cover keyboard or pencil yet, though. Sunday before last I taught with it at church, and the Keynote presenter screen on an iPad that size is incredible. 

I would expect a screen that size to be ideal for teaching.

• 1 month later...

Apple Pencil:

Is there anything in the works to incorporate the Apple Pencil into Accordance?  I think it would be great to be able to mark-up and write on a Bible version just as though it was a paper copy.

• Like 2

Having had the Apple Pencil for about two weeks, the ability to "personalise" the texts would be fantastic