v2.2.2 freezes when I try to amplify verse

rjake4

I have v2.2.2 and Mac iOS 9.0.2 on my iPad Air 2.  Recently installed v2.2.2 and found that program froze when I tried to amplify a verse.  I have to quit the program and start it again.  Amplifying a particular word works fine.  Also when I try and resize the split window to it's widest setting (Daily reading when I want mostly Scripture on the screen and not the references) the program quits.  I did try and remove the program from my iPad and reinstall it.  No difference.  Though having done that, I can't find my older mobile notes.  A little help would be appreciated.

Thank you for the reports.

1. I was able to recreate the freeze when amplifing a verse and we will investigate the problem. 
  2. Do you mind posting a screenshot of the devotional view before adjusting the parallel pane?
  3. Unfortunately, if you did not dropbox or wifi sync your user content then the content was removed with Accordance Mobile when you deleted it. Your Accordance Mobile user content is included in device backups (to iTunes/iCloud) but you would have to restore the entire backup to retrieve the user content. Let us know if you want help with this...

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your response Mike.

1. Glad you had the problem also and it wasn't just me.

2. This one is not a problem anymore.  It cleared up after an update

3.  Uff da!  I'm getting flashbacks of college and losing a term paper after a computer crash.  Another reason to be more like Jesus... Jesus saves.

Thanks again and I look forward to a fix on problem 1.